Looking for a job in Intel? We will help you in applying for all jobs of your interest that match your education and skills. Here's some information to assist you.
Apply for a job in Intel
- At Intel, to be considered for any position, it is a must to submit your C.V./Resume electronically by using their web-based tools.
- Their application tool provides you with all the important instructions and explanations on every page. This will help you create and update your profile accurately, and effectively to apply for all present vacancies.
- You will be asked many prescreening questions to better match your experience and skills for all open positions.
- The questions will be relevant as per your job title according to the position. Otherwise, the questions will be quite general in nature.
- Upon the completion of your profile and clicking the "Submit", that tool displays a message acknowledging receipt about your job profile at Intel. Furthermore, you will also receive a confirmation e-mail receipt of your information.
The Interview Process
- If you are shortlisted, an Intel representative will contact you if your qualification and experience meet their required criteria. They might take your interview online via call or in person.
- They use behavioural-based as well as technical interviews to know your capabilities. What makes the candidate more passionate? What he/she accomplished so far? A two-way dialogue will be considered positive more, so prepare yourself as well to ask them questions as well!
- Contact our professional advisors, as they feature employees talking about careers, jobs, and life at Intel. They will also guide you about the tips on how to stand out of the crowd.
- Consider our other social media channels to prepare yourself for an exceptional interview.
- After your interview at Intel, they will contact you with the results, as the follow-up timing can be varying they suggest that you should clarify the timeline during the interview.
Getting Job Offer & joining Intel
- If you are selected for a position at Intel, the representative will contact you shortly to discuss terms of your offer as well as the start date. They will also provide you with documentation containing complete job offer details.
Note: The representatives won’t contact candidates that they interviewed, but didn’t select, to inform them about the status.
You will receive emails about the approval and welcome to Intel. They will provide you with all the information you need to make sure you are ready to arrive at your work on your first day.
- Lastly, you will complete your final employment forms as well as will get an official employee badge!